|This is a STYLE GUIDE page- part of a series of supplements to assist you in your editing of the wiki. The STYLE GUIDE is currently in construction. Please be patient.|
This Style Guide will help you edit various parts of the wiki. We are currently expanding it.
Current pages are:
- Style Guide/Rules
- Style Guide/Image Guidelines
- Style Guide/Page Guidelines
- Style Guide/What J-Drama Wiki is not
- Style Guide/Colors - guide to web colors used in infoboxes, fonts and divs
- Style Guide/J-Drama Spellings - guide to all confirmed Romanizations
- Style Guide/Japanese Language - guide to the use of Japanese language in the wiki
- Style Guide/Naming Conventions and Redirects - guide to titling articles and creating redirects
- Style Guide/Episodes - guide to editing episode pages
- Style Guide/Facebook - list of verified and unverified-but-believed-to-be-official Facebook profiles and pages
- Style Guide/Twitter - list of verified and unverified-but-believed-to-be-official Twitter accounts
- Style Guide/Fansubs - list of fansub groups. However, we will not directly link to downloads.
- Style Guide/Audio Files
- Style Guide/J-Drama Wiki Projects
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.